*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910507-Trains-food-and-names
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910507 added May 5, 2017 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
Trains, food and names
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1834, the first mainland railway line opened in Belgium. Have you ever taken a train trip? Not like a subway ride, but an actual passenger train? Tell us about it! If you haven't, would you? Where would you like to go?

The Netherlands is a small country with trains and railways in almost every city. So we travel a lot by train. Since I don’t own a car I travel by train when visiting another city. I also travel by train to Antwerp, Brussels, and Paris. Once I visited a sculptor workshop near Avignon in the south of France by train. It was a nice ride with sleeping accommodation. Unfortunately, in the middle of the night, our door was opened by strange men. I woke up and hollered at them, that’s when they left. That was the one thing I didn’t like about that train ride. One of my dreams was years ago to do the Orient Express to Russia. That’s not possible any longer. Too bad, because it would have been fun.



*Right*“Cinco de Mayo has to be one of the best holidays in the world. Burritos, tacos, and beer, or maybe a margarita is there anything better?” What's your favorite holiday combination of food? Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... Do you have different ones for each season?(BCoFs)

The obvious: ice cream in the spring and summer and mashed potato dishes in the autumn and winter.



*Right*How important is a name to you? Did you know there are foods that have been renamed so you will purchase them? Can you think of other things that have been renamed to produce the same likeability affect? https://www.thefactsite.com/2016/08/foods-that-have-been-renamed-infographic.htm... (BC)

A name or brand is not important to me, it never has been. I always buy stuff cheap, without looking at the name or brand.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910507-Trains-food-and-names