*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910614-Facebook-and-fashion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910614 added May 7, 2017 at 4:48am
Restrictions: None
Facebook and fashion
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
The Sunday News! What's going on in your neck of the woods? Share a link of some good news coming out of your city, state, region, or part of the country, and tell us what you think about it (this is also because I can't find a decent non-political news story and I keep getting sidetracked by Facebook when I'm scrolling for news links *Laugh* *Blush*).

I couldn’t find any other good news than this: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/05/painting-sold-by-mistake-on-kings-...

It’s about a girl who sold a painting at the flea market, only to find it was an important painting of her mother. Through messages on Facebook, the painting was retrieved back. Good news and a good role for Facebook.

I love Facebook, although I am not frequently visiting. But only last night I had a long 3-hour chat with a newly found friend. Since I don’t have an I-phone it was very convenient and fun to chat that long with him. And today I noticed a message on Facebook for a literary and musical event in The Hague. I think I am going to attend later this afternoon. For networking Facebook is still very handy.



*Right*PROMPT: What fashion trend from your past do you wish would come back in style? What did you like about it? How do you think it would fit in with whatever's popular today?(BC)

I am from the sixties of the last century. And I’ve seen everything from my past in fashion come back and become popular again.


Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910614-Facebook-and-fashion