*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910675-Punchlines-limits-and-roses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910675 added May 8, 2017 at 5:19am
Restrictions: None
Punchlines, limits and roses
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Motivational Monday! The late comedian Don Rickles, born on this day back in 1926, once said: "You throw your best punch; otherwise, don't do it." How do you get through writing something on the days when your best punches aren't working for you?

This is rather funny because this is exactly the case today. I am writing this stand-up comedian piece and it’s hard to write because I really don’t have a punchline yet. So what I’ll do today I write different things hoping to get inspired. I’ll probably go to YouTube again to watch some stand-up comedians in action for inspiration as well. I will try to be loose with my writing so my Muse can roam freely. In the end, I hope to deliver.



*Right*Prompt: What are some of the things they told you at home and at school that sounded good and wholesome when you were growing up, but you found out they didn’t really work for you in your life?(BC)

I really can’t remember, but I do know I always thought throughout life that you can become anything you wanted. And that is so untrue. You will find that there are limitations inside yourself that are boundaries you cannot cross in order to become anything you want. The sky is not always the limit, they turn up sooner.



*Right*Prompt: "Have you seen the roses? There's a whole lot of colours." Syd Barrett. Write about the color of roses?(BCoFs)

I like all color roses. In nature, all colors can be beautiful. Especially in roses colors are deeply dark and lovely. In a big bunch, they can brighten up your living room and your mood.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910675-Punchlines-limits-and-roses