*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910880-Plans-full-circle-and-plot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910880 added May 11, 2017 at 6:44am
Restrictions: None
Plans, full circle and plot
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
It's often said that writers need to write every day to become better at it...do you think that's true? Have you ever taken a significant amount of time off from your writing pursuits? What was your experience like in getting back into a habit or pattern of writing more consistently? And if you've yet to experience this sort of vacation from writing, please do tell us how you plan on picking up exactly where you left off, as if you never stopped *Smirk*.

I think that is absolutely true. For me, this summer is the first time I am going to take a little time off writing after writing non-stop for a year. I think I will make a plan beforehand and set a date when to start again. A deadline so to speak, a reminder of writing challenges or projects. There are a few stories waiting for revision. I think I’ll start with those. And I will start immediately with blogging every day. Hopefully, that will start the Muse again after hiatus. It’s an experiment so I am in anticipation whether it will work the way I planned.



*Right*Prompt: What does it mean to become Full Circle? Write about your thoughts on this.(BC)

For me, to close a certain period in my life and start a new one. Having experienced everything the last few years and hopefully learned a great deal from it.



*Right*How important are character cues, specific behaviors, sensory perceptions and dialogue in developing your protagonist and the secondary cast in a story? Or is the plot enough?(BCoFs)

For me, in my short stories, a plot is enough and I’ll work from there. But for longer stories, I think character cues, specific behaviors, sensory perceptions, and dialogues are to be refined and explored. This is new to me so it’s a challenge.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910880-Plans-full-circle-and-plot