*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910990-Purpose-in-Life-and-Mothers-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910990 added May 13, 2017 at 12:13am
Restrictions: None
Purpose in Life and Mother's Day
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Creation Saturday! What's your purpose?

Wow, Fivesixer , you hit the motherlode of questions. The ultimate question in Life…what’s my purpose? I think to fulfill my potential in life as a writer and a human being. To bring out that what I am supposed to be doing on this earth. To learn what the reason is I am born. To learn how to love another human being during my stay in life. I think I only am getting close; I am taking baby steps towards that goal. But I feel now is the time for me to experience and experiment with me being a writer, being a searching soul, being what my potential prescribes me. These are exciting times!



*Right*Mother's Day is tomorrow. Let's recognize our Moms by writing a recipe for Motherhood. Share with us what makes a great mom by examples of your experiences.(BC)

My mom was the greatest because she brought me life. In her own way, she always took care of me and provided me with the tools and skills to become the person I am today. She had a very difficult and in a way troublesome life. She chose her own path in dealing with her ordeals. That didn’t always involve the kids. But after her death, I learned more about her and am grateful she is and was my mother.



*Right*Creation Saturday prompt: The Mother's Day Gift.(BCoFs)

My mother is deceased since 2000. My father remarried. He died and left his wife of 11-years in shock of his sudden demise. This lovely lady of 83 years old is in a way my stepmom. I am going to visit her on Sunday to celebrate Mother’s Day with my sister and her two kids. I bought her a very small gift: a set of earrings in a lovely small box with a bow on it. I hope she will enjoy this.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910990-Purpose-in-Life-and-Mothers-Day