*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911082-Serious-kids-and-I-told-you-so
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#911082 added May 14, 2017 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
Serious kids and 'I told you so'
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
The (not quite) Sunday News! Mother's Day is Sunday in the US, and these kids had some unfortunate things to say about what their parents did. In honor of that, make us laugh and tell us something you might've said innocently about your folks when you were a kid that in retrospect maybe you shouldn't have said.

I could not answer this prompt at first because I could not remember anything funny-like that I as a kid could have said about our parents. So I called my sister to ask her this question if she could remember anything from our childhood. She explained why we both could not come up with a funny answer because we were all very serious as kids. And that is right, all three kids were extremely serious from childhood onwards. So there is no answer to the prompt that can make you laugh. Sorry!



*Right*PROMPT: Tell us about a time when someone said "I told you so!" in a positive manner.(BC)

I could not answer this prompt from personal experience. But I found on YouTube a video of Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis with their song “I told you so”.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911082-Serious-kids-and-I-told-you-so