*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911180-Imagination
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#911180 added May 15, 2017 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
Imagination
PROMPT: Motivational Monday! Author Frank Braun born on this day back in 1856, once said, " imagination has brought mankind through the Dark Ages to its present state of civilization... I believe that dreams, day dreams, you know, with your eyes wide pen and your brain whizzing are likely to lead to the betterment of the world." Are you a writer who is shaped by imagination and daydreaming in order to create, or are you more like someone whose imagination first needs stimulating through the creations of others?
          I kinda like Braun's quote. Writing is a conscious effort completed with my eyes open, and my fingers scrambling to keep pace with the "whizzing" /whirring/ wandering of my brain. I suppose I am continuously creating no matter what I am doing. I listen. I observe.I react. I remember, and build upon memories. Yes, I daydream. I consider what could be, what may be ridiculous, what might blend. The possibilities are endless.
         I like to believe that I have a unique perspective not influenced by the creativity of others.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911180-Imagination