*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911370-Congrats-to-the-yellows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#911370 added May 18, 2017 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Congrats to the yellows...
WHEW! A brief, but powerful thunderstorm rolled through my humid neck of the woods, and knocked out the hydro. The first time was just a tease. The second power outage lasted almost four whole hours. Anyway, tonight's blog response will be short and sweet. I do not wish to incur the wrath of the electricity gods by lingering... As I typed this, I also made a pot of tea, and warmed a few cookies. If I am plunged again into the darkness, I will be okay. PROMPT:The Wildcard Round! Last night, another bunch of WDC authors were promoted to Preferred Author! Go out and get to know them...post a note in their notebook, say hi and congratulate them.
         I visited the port of Robert Baker Christopher Roy Denton and left him a greeting. {tag:458786} I have discovered that he is from Yorkshire Uk, and he describes himself as a "chocoholic writer" who is a wimp until he writes fiction. Ah, who isn't braver behind their words? I read and reviewed a funny piece of his, 'Harry the Hamster'. Review of "Harry the Hamster"
         I also popped into the portfolio of Jay O'Toole also known as Jay O'Toole Jay is based in Georgia, and lists his birthplace as Texas. Apparently, he is a gardener. I read and reviewed one of his poems, a lovely piece about his belief that he will be reunited with his mother in Heaven. Review of "See You in the Morning, Mom!" Oh, I left him a message in his notebook, too. {tag:458792}
         Congrats to all the worthy yellow cases.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911370-Congrats-to-the-yellows