*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911417-Edison-Approved
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#911417 added May 19, 2017 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Edison Approved
PROMPT:
Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1926, Thomas Edison spoke on the radio for the first time. What do you think he would say about podcasting?
         Well without a reference, he would probably ask, " What now? A who's it? Is it something big? Say, don't whales gather in a pod? Does it involve Hollywood? Is there a director casting roles? I myself never had time to try fishing. I believe I am confused. Explain this podcasting to me. I invented the phonograph, the movie camera, and a mimeograph. I also had a hand in developing electric power distribution, so I understand concepts."
         Since, Mr. Edison understood the mystery of a radio, and the idea that it broadcasts sound, I believe he'd grasp the reach of a digital audio file available via a global marvel known as the internet. He was an inventor after all. He took ideas and made them workable. Supposedly he said, " The value of an idea lies in the using of it. "
         I can imagine he'd be pleased and proud that he paved the way. The internet relies upon the electricity Edison promoted. He was a forward-thinking fellow who taught, " There's a way to do it better- find it."
         His companies depended upon collaboration, so he would probably like the varying subjects of podcasts. Opinions and education go hand in hand with hard work, and he espoused the virtues of hard work.Edison also understood that products and inventions were meant for the use and betterment of everyone.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911417-Edison-Approved