*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911484-A-party-for-Beethoven-and-fashion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#911484 added May 21, 2017 at 3:54am
Restrictions: None
A party for Beethoven and fashion
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Saturday: Plan a party to honor someone who won't be there. See "Party, silence and today
Sunday: Sunday: Tell us how it went.

The party was a great success. As it turned out The Sioux Indians met up with the composer Beethoven. He had lost one hearing aid so he couldn’t hear the music properly but enjoyed my party nonetheless. We went for a walk in the woods, camping out near a camp fire in the sun where poets and songwriters did their gig with guitar music and poetry. A wonderful night followed! We played music together. (I slept with the man of course; it was something that had to happen.) Let’s leave it to that…



*Right*Let's talk fashion trends. When you were 20, you wore what? When you were 30 you wore what? 40? 50? 60? 70? Was it because it was popular or comfortable? What about right now, what are you wearing while writing today?(BC)

I read this prompt the wrong way, thought it was about writing on fashion trends in the year 1920, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70. Was about to start an essay on the brown and black shirts of the NSB, a Dutch fascist and later national socialist political party. As a parliamentary party participating in legislative elections, the NSB had some success during the 1930s. It remained the only legal party in the Netherlands during most of the Second World War (Wikipedia).They were the monsters collaborating with the Nazis in the Netherlands. Their favorite color was brown and black.
While writing today I am wearing what’s comfortable: gray skinny jeans and black printed t-shirt. It is the same sort of clothing I wore from my 20s till the age I am now. I never seem to change much in terms of fashion.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911484-A-party-for-Beethoven-and-fashion