*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911599-LIFES-LESSONS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#911599 added May 23, 2017 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
LIFE'S LESSONS.
1. " I shall take the HEART. For Brains do not make one Happy, and Happiness is the Best thing in the World....."
2. " Scars tell a story. They are a Reminder of times when life tried to break You but FAILED. They are Markings of where the Structure of Your Character was WELDED......"
3. " To Value Learning as a Gift, you have to ACCEPT pain as a Teacher,,,"
4. " Don't beat Yourself up for not knowing the answers. You Don't always have to know who you are. You Don't have to have the big picture, or Know where you're heading. Sometimes, it's ENOUGH just to know what you're going to do Next...."
5. " Winning is an Inside job. A person who achieves Victory is the one that first wins his or her Internal Battles......"
6. " I have realized that everything is about Relationships. I have witnessed that ultimately you can't Take what you don't GIVE because there is a Master Bookkeeper out there who keeps the Accounts Balanced....."
AND.....
7. " Don't cry because it's over....SMILE because IT HAPPENED....:"
So very TRUE....

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911599-LIFES-LESSONS