*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911535-DIFFERENCE-BETWEEN-THOUGHT-AND-SILENCE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#911535 added May 22, 2017 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOUGHT AND SILENCE.
● Thought is a product of lower vibration and silence is the source of higher vibration.
● Thought consumes energy and silence restores and multiplies energy.
● Thought is passive communication with world which has its own limit based on external knowledge, whereas silence is active communication with universe and receiving wholesome knowledge from it NOW.
● Thought has lazy activity of mind... always looking for its desires in time and space. Silence is timeless state of your own eternal truth and bliss.
● Thought has moment based on past and future whereas silence is awareness of constant movenment​ of vibrant present.
● Thought is living with desirous personal mind. Silence is accepting the way of universal mind.
● Thought is imaginative whereas silence is reality.
● Thought will keep you bringing back on earth and silence is merging with whole of Brahman (moksha).
● Thought has known and discovered how others live. Silence is discovery of your own existence.
● Thought is moving out on worldly journey whereas silence is coming back home into yourSELF or living with THATself within.
● Thought has ignorance which binds you. Silence is truth which liberates you.

Stay aware to live in silence and understand your presence. Silence is falling in love with THAT self within.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911535-DIFFERENCE-BETWEEN-THOUGHT-AND-SILENCE