*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911871-Day-27---Busy-Persons-Make-Bad-Decisions
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#911871 added May 28, 2017 at 2:03am
Restrictions: None
Day 27 - Busy Persons Make Bad Decisions
The last couple of days have been rough. I am learning very quickly what not to do and that anything can cause you to make a less than perfect decision. I have worked hard all of today in preparation to spend a week with my family. Trying to finish deadlines I have set for myself because I know it will be difficult for me to work on anything while I am away from home. My nephew does a great job of keeping me busy :) I am also doing laundry because I can't decide what I want to pack. My husband teases me about that, but what can I say, I like my options! I am also squeezing "quality" time with my husband since I will be away from him for a week. Even on a busy day we all must eat sometime.

In the chaos of today I didn't want to take the time to figure out what to cook or take the time to cook it and ordered my go to meal; pizza. The good news is that I ate enough pizza to keep me satisfied the rest of the night. However, I am now starting to become concerned that I am reverting to old habits not to mention I am terrified of living in the environment I learned these awful habits in. I still have lots to do before I go to bed so this is going to be short and just a heads up, my blogs will probably be short all of next week.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911871-Day-27---Busy-Persons-Make-Bad-Decisions