*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912150-Romantic-reading
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912150 added June 1, 2017 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
Romantic reading
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

It’s been twelve months now since I discovered Writing.com and I am still in awe! This site has proven to be the best thing I ever did: joining and participating in reading, writing and reviewing in the most incredible writer’s community I have ever been a part of. Thank all of you for making that possible.



*Right*Prompt: What books are on your summer reading list?(BC)

I am somewhat ambitious for this summer. I have on my reading list 5 books. I want to make time to read (parts) of:

*Box* The Larousse Encyclopedia of Music
*Box* A. Roland Holst, Fire in Snow (Dutch poetry)
*Box* Peter Schaap, The Wolver (Dutch fantasy)
*Box* Ilja Leonard Pfeiffer, Letters from Genua (Dutch novel)
*Box* William Shakespeare, Sonnets (I –CLIV)



*Right*"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.. ~Bernard Williams What month has been the most romantic in your world? Which month do you feel has the most weddings? The most divorces?(BCoFs)

The most romantic month would be this last month of May. I’ve met this incredible lovely guy, we hit it off immediately. So far I have spent a lot of time with him both offline and online and it was great! We went to the movies, we went to the beach, we hiked in the countryside and all was really, really nice. He made me two love poems and I wrote one love poem back. All very romantic!

I think the spring has the most weddings because of its notion to new beginnings; January must be the month of the most divorces, right after half of the wintertime and right after Xmas. I am not sure why I think that I did not research the topic. *Smile*

Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912150-Romantic-reading