*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912072-Who-are-you-and-May
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912072 added May 31, 2017 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Who are you? and May
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Prompt: If you could spend happy hours looking at a person's bookcase and their grocery cart, you would get a good idea of who they are. Do you agree? Write what you want about this.

I think that is the case indeed. A bookcase is a very personal display of a person’s mind. And the grocery cart would give you an indication of personal eating habits. And we all know the saying: you are what you eat! So in this way you get to know a person real quick. This is, of course, a very shallow assessment. To really know a person you have to spend time with them, preferably in their natural habitat. Over a longer period of time.



*Right*Prompt: Besides flowers what is the best thing about May?(BCoFs)

The start of new things. May is always the month of the spring, of the excitingly new possibilities of Life. It is the month the birds are nesting and giving eggs and offspring. It is the month of the color green and of smells. With the sunshine on the meadows, everything is more powerful, more radiant, and more alive than ever before. I already spent an afternoon at the beach. Lying in the sand, playing with the grains of sand and hearing the roaring of the ocean in my ears while kissing the one I am in love with…ah…blessed month of May 2017. *BigSmile*

Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912072-Who-are-you-and-May