*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912160-Romance-and-Reading-Lists
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#912160 added June 1, 2017 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
Romance and Reading Lists
Thursday, June 1, 2017

A tranquil Thursday
The neighborhood is silent
Not even a breeze

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1659
"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.. ~Bernard Williams What month has been the most romantic in your world? Which month do you feel has the most weddings? The most divorces?


Romantic Myths of June

I don't think June is any more romantic then any other month. Romance is a connection between two people, and has nothing to do with the season or the month. December can be just as romantic as February, June, or July because its the acts of one person toward the other that cause the romantic feeling. If a person thinks that June is romantic then it will be. As for weddings, that depends on when the couple wants or has to get married. June and/or July are considered good months for wedding because of the advertising hype. And, when it comes to divorce, any month can be a good month for divorce as well.


On the first of June
lovers swoon,
as merchants croon
wedding specials.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1175
What books are on your summer reading list?

My Reading List

This summer my reading lists consists of whatever books I have laying around the house or the free apps on my smartphone. The books I have access to on my phone are (1) Holy Day Writing, (2) Hidden Words, (3) Gleanings, (4) Prayers & Meditations, (5) Kitab-i-Aqdas, and (6) Some Answered Questions. The books laying around my house are numerous and, at this point, I have no idea which title I have access to. I know more about that once I begin cleaning out the bedroom. Since I sleep in the recliner in the living room, the bedroom and the bed are used as a catch all. My sister has decided to clean out her storage unit so I'll be getting more books. Most of those books I will either give away or sell.




© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912160-Romance-and-Reading-Lists