*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912808-The-girl-high-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912808 added June 8, 2017 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
The girl high up
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

The girl high up on the edge, looking at birds playing is me…! She doesn’t know or feel it’s so very dangerous where she is sitting. She might fall a horrible death, but she is unaware, she is enjoying herself, the view, and the birds too much. This girl has a guardian angel watching over her, in the form of three pigeons. They are protecting her from any danger or harm. Nothing bad is happening, all is well, all is good. I love the way this girl is all innocent-like and trusting. Life is one big adventure to her, a safe environment in which she can be and play and watch and learn to her heart’s content. One day, when she grows up, things will be slightly different, but not today. Today she is looking at the skyline, seeing the city unfolding beneath her feet. Dreaming of a life in freedom, with friends like the birds she is seeing. She is happy, she is sitting right where she wants to be sitting…high up on the edge, watching the pigeons play.



Today I am going to a theme fairytales park "The Efteling" for the whole day. No time for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum [E] and "Blog City Prompt Forum [E]. Sorry guys, I am going to have some fun in real time today!



Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912808-The-girl-high-up