*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912742-Laughing-dark-side-and-journey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912742 added June 8, 2017 at 3:37am
Restrictions: None
Laughing, dark side, and journey
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Laughing is good for you! I always turn my head if somebody is laughing wholeheartedly out loud. It is such a good spirited expression of freedom, I love it. Personally, I don’t laugh much, but when I do, I feel so good and free and happy, the spirit is lifting and there is an immediate bond with the person(s) that make you laugh.

In my town, there is this spiritual Osho center of the former Guru Baghwan. You probably have heard of him. He had these disciples (sannyasins) who were wearing red/orange all the time. He was famous for his dozens of limousines. I read a lot of his books when I was young and he was still alive. Anyway, in this spiritual center, they have laughing therapy sessions. They are with a few people and laugh all the time. It brings a lot of emotions to the surface. Perhaps I will attend someday; I heard it is good for the soul.



*Right*“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” ― Mark Twain. (BCoFs)

I think that is true. Everybody has secrets in one form or the other. Things you don’t want or need to share with others. Your dark side is there for personal use and contemplation only. It is rather innocent. But secrets are there to be kept secrets. No need to reveal them.



*Right*Prompt: Life is a journey, not a race. What are your thoughts about this?(BC)

I agree with this quote. No need to rush life, there is, hopefully, plenty of time to enjoy the ride. When you try to live in the moment, every second is valuable and part of the journey. Wonders are there to be savored, breath in, breath out and feel the joy of life. When I am in nature I always relax more and I am able to be consciously aware of the journey I am in. I blend in with the moment and that’s a gift. I call it my Zen moments. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to live like that all the time. Sometimes you need to rush because of deadlines, or because life is demanding this of you. But when I am at my best, I am in the flow of the moment. No rush, no stress!


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912742-Laughing-dark-side-and-journey