*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913098-Rescue-purpose-and-Humanism
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913098 added June 12, 2017 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
Rescue, purpose and Humanism
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Rescue from floating away. I am a bit of a day-dreamer. Fantasy and reality got mixed up sometimes. Normally, when I fell in love before, in my early teens, my twenties and thirties, when I fell in love my mind got in overload, I was beyond myself.

This time, in my prime, the man I fell in love with is my life line. He is holding me back to the ground. Everything fits now, my mind is quiet, my heart is full of splendor and my body is at ease. No strange phenomena to deal with, everything is just as it should be. I am so very thrilled that finally, all the puzzle pieces fit together without losing myself in the process. I have to thank my lover for this and myself of course, for not reacting like a young adult. Because of this, I am able to just go about with my normal day-to-day business and being in love at the same time. It feels wonderful and steady at the same time. I am thrilled and excited but my mind is at ease. Wonderful!



*Right*Prompt: “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” ~ John C. Maxwell (Psycho-Cybernetics) What do you think about this statement? Do you have a purpose?(BCoFs)

Till April I wasn’t sure what my purpose in life was other than being the best writer I could ever be. But on a personal level, I wasn’t sure what my goal in life was. Till I met the love of my life, and now I know. I am going to explore what love is and how to love my soulmate for the rest of my days. It sounds a bit pathetic and corny perhaps, but there is no other way of describing this newly found love. I am so very thrilled and excited about him, about myself, and the way suddenly my life has changed overnight. We found each other, we are no longer alone. This is something I deeply experience and it makes me totally happy.



*Right*Prompt: Regardless of how anyone else defines it, what do you think humanism is?(BC)

Humanism is a philosophy of life that puts the human being in the center and not God. It holds on to ethics, reason, and righteousness. Autonomy and developing the self are at the core of this philosophy.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913098-Rescue-purpose-and-Humanism