*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913155-The-Holy-Spirit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913155 added June 12, 2017 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
The Holy Spirit?
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Light through the keyhole. When I was little, about 12 years old, I was religious. My parents raised me as a Catholic. Although we always had arguments to fight over during our trip back and forth on Sunday to mass, I believed in God till my 14th birthday, or there about. During that time I had one semi-religious encounter, or so I believed at the time.

It was one day that I was standing in the hallway on the second floor of our house and I wanted to enter my own room. So I touched the doorknob and pushed the door open. I tried anyway because the door would not open and I couldn’t enter. It took me a few minutes and several tries before I could open my door to my bedroom. I immediately then thought it was the Holy Spirit who was in my room, preventing me for some reason to enter. The door was open, there was nobody inside the room and there was no window open that could provide for a draft or anything. There just was a force that was prohibiting me from entering my room. As a child, I always thought it was the Holy Spirit preventing me from entering. Why I thought that is still a mystery because that’s something I cannot remember. But this small experience always stayed with me in the corner of my mind. How the Holy Spirit visited one Sunday afternoon!



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913155-The-Holy-Spirit