*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913181-When-your-time-comes-and-ghosts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913181 added June 13, 2017 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
“When your time comes” and ghosts.
*Right*Use the following Grateful Dead song titles in a story: touch of grey, sugar magnolia, Uncle John's band, box of rain, friend of the devil. (BCoFs)

Uncle John’s band was called Bruno Rocco and it was his favorite of all times. He listened to their music every morning before breakfast. It made his day he claimed and he had a good feeling that persisted the whole day. The singer-songwriter was Bruno, a Dutch guy from Rotterdam, the base guitarist's name was Martin, and then there were a second electric guitar player and the drummer, who was a genius according to some. The four of them played two songs: “The Ride” and “When Your Time Comes”. Uncle John said they were very, very good musicians and the lyrics were great. He could sing along by heart, and so he did every morning. I became a fan too because I visited Uncle John every fortnight. The band became a steady ritual during our time together. When Uncle John passed away, we played the song “When Your Time Comes” by Bruno Rocco and his band at his funeral. It brought tears to my eyes.





*Right*Prompt: “In my experience, ghosts are made up only of the living, people you know are out there but are forever out of range.” Adam Johnson, The Orphan Master's Son. What do you make of this quote? Are there any living ghosts in your life or in the life of someone you know? (BC)

No, I have to answer this prompt with a negative. There are no ghosts in my life or that of anybody I know. I don’t think I believe in ghosts, to be frank.



Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913181-When-your-time-comes-and-ghosts