*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913240-Shower-Thoughts
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#913240 added June 14, 2017 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Shower Thoughts
* If you attempt to rob a bank you won't have any trouble with rent/food bills for the next 10 years whether you are successful or not
* Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
* What if my dog only brings back my ball because he thinks i like throwing it?
* If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
* When cartoon characters watch cartoons on their TVs, I wonder if they see it as cartoons or reality TV
* What is silent in the word "Scent" the S or the C?
* If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected?
* Do bald people use shampoo or soap?
* Why is W called double U, shouldn't it be called double V?
* If you are a security guard at Samsung, does that make you guardian of the galaxies?
* What if oxygen is slowly killing you? It just takes 75-100 years to fully work
* If you clean your vacuum cleaner you're making your vacuum cleaner and you're a vacuum cleaner
* If a blind person is dreaming can they see it?
* What if your entire life is just your life flashing before your eyes and you're already dead
* If a man with ginger hair works at a bakery, does that make him a ginger bread man?
* Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty
- The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
- Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
- 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
- Asking someone's name is just asking what noise you should make to attract their attention.
- Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
- The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.
- If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
- How many miles has my thumb scrolled?
- Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
- If you rip a hole in a net, there's actually fewer holes in it than there was before.
- The worst part of being a giraffe is having a lot of time to reflect on your mistakes while sinking in quicksand.
- If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we'll just call it "2's Day".

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913240-Shower-Thoughts