*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913268-Enthusiasm-food-and-the-flag
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913268 added June 14, 2017 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Enthusiasm, food and the flag
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

I give you: water, fire, a flower and a feather. In one word: I give you enthusiasm. I love it when people are enthusiastic and have a passion for something. It’s contagious and it makes me very happy when I encounter enthusiasm in myself or somebody else. It is a great gift to receive. Passion answers to water, fire, a flower and a feather. It is golden!



*Right*Prompt: Write about your relationship with food. (BCoFs)

I have a somewhat difficult relationship with food. It is a comfort, a prize, and daily ritual. I have to be very careful what I put in my mouth because I have diabetes, type II. So I try to eat low carb and lots of vegetables. But today I was very happy, coming from my first interview with my guitar coach. I treated myself on chips with mayonnaise and a chocolate drink on a terrace in the sun. As long as I don’t do that every week I am in the clear, I hope. It was just one of those lovely days!


*Right*Prompt: Today is Flag Day. Write anything you want about flags. (BC)

In the Netherlands, the flag (red, white, blue) is not that important. Only white supremacists use the flag to focus on us versus them. That’s why using the flag outside the national holidays is a bit ‘not done’ in our circles. A totally different situation than for example in the USA.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913268-Enthusiasm-food-and-the-flag