*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913336-Shani-love-and-childhood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913336 added June 15, 2017 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Shani, love and childhood
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Strong female with a bow. This picture immediately reminded me of the female character Shani in the story "Affections of the Heart [18+] by SB Musing . “Shani was a woman who lived her own life, till she met a young boy and a mysterious man. As their journey finishes, Shani finds herself a part of the military.” It’s a great novel and I would recommend everybody to read it. The chapters are easy to read, the pace is excellent and the writing style very admirable. In short: a must-read.



*Right*Write your entry using these words: life, love, and law.(BCoFs)

I believe in the law of love in life. Since I am in love I am quieter, calmer and more satisfied with my life. I am enjoying things to the fullest. It is a great state to be in, and I hope it will stay and not disappear.



*Right*Prompt: "Only later did I realize that what I had thought were hours spent merely learning to build sandcastles were actually hours spent learning to build the foundation of a good life. A life of integrity and fairness, generosity, and principles. A life of love." What are your reflections on this? (BC)

The best childhood memories make us realize that we were laying the foundations for the rest of our lives. Our childhood is so very important for building strength, courage, and the way we interact with each other.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913336-Shani-love-and-childhood