*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913423-Early-morning-John-profession-and-remains
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#913423 added June 16, 2017 at 3:39am
Restrictions: None
Early morning John, profession and remains
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Buildings in the morning light. It’s the morning of the last day before the holiday starts. It’s 6 a.m. and the streets are nearly empty. A quiet time, a time for reflection as I walk through the streets towards the tram stop. There are some birds chirping, and a man is still lying on the park bench, asleep, or so he is pretending. When I pass he suddenly wakes up and starts talking to me. Obviously, he wants to have a conversation, with somebody, with anybody, and I am right there. So I sit next to him and listen to his story of how he one day had to go to the toilet for a big one. In the train, the toilets were closed due to the early hour. He was visiting Amsterdam for festivities on the street. So, the toilet door was closed, he had the need, nothing else to be done than to relieve himself just then and there. “It was awful”, he claimed pathetically, ‘I never felt so ashamed in my whole life”. But the deed was done, and by leaving the train he felt the wet substance through his trousers. He felt everybody was looking at him. “It’s all in the head”, he says, and smiles. “I met some nice people who took me in to clean myself up a little bit. I stayed for 24 hours feasting, drinking, and joining the gang. Everybody was so nice to me, although they knew I had pooped in my pants. But they didn’t mind, I had the most wonderful day that day”. “John”, he says, “that’s me…John, if you gotta go, you gotto go”. I listened to his words, smiled and stood up; it was time for me to move on. “I am sitting here, every day”, he said. “Maybe we will see each other again, someday”. I watched him go in the early morning light, wandering off.



*Right*Describe your profession to somebody who doesn't have any knowledge of it at all. (BCoFs)

I was a former Theoretical psychologist, now I am a writer. A Theoretical psychologist is someone with a university degree who teaches at University, is doing research on social psychology subjects, like identity, and is generally the philosopher among the psychologists. A lot of writing essays and articles is involved as well. The step to becoming a writer is an easy one. This writer writes poetry and short stories and is part of a writer’s community. Every day she sits in front of the computer to write, to think and to contemplate. Furthermore, it’s important to stay in the flow of writing. Continuity on a daily basis is very important. Publishing is among the possibilities of this writer of which I am very content.



*Right*You decide to buy a horror writer's mansion, but what you find there is out of this world or is it?(BC)

When I decide to change the floor boards in the living room an awful smell is suddenly present. I look underneath and in the space, under the floor, I see the corpses of two persons. I can’t make out their sex or how old they are since decay has set in terribly. I immediately phone the police. They discover the horrendous remains of in total two persons and a canine. After careful research, they discover it's Mr. and Mrs. Goodwearthy, age 57 and 58, and their dog Whoof. Former residents of the house. As it turns out the horror writer who purchased the house from them has killed them in a killing spree and has written a book about it. He made a lot of money on this bestseller “What remains”. They apprehended him within hours after the deadly discovery and he is sentenced to life in prison. Since it’s all been part of the history of my house I think I am going to write about it too. I already have a title: What remains deadly will stay deadly. Looking forward to writing it.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913423-Early-morning-John-profession-and-remains