*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914121-HELL
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#914121 added June 26, 2017 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
HELL
And what is the meaning of HELL?
In this life you feel hell and it is bitterness. You feel the taste of the bitterness, sadness, which is in you. You are also A living in hell. You are on a bridge which is like the edge of a sword, that bridge between your life and heaven. On one side is the HEAVEN and on one side is the HELL. You are on the EDGE of the SWORD.
That's why I narrated to you the story of the tree of life. By day and night the rats are eating that tree, each branch of the tree. You try to grasp the branch of the tree of life and you fall down, because inside it is daily eaten by the rats; day and night you are doing the evil, evil things, bad things.

The Python is on the Devils task. The tiger is your daily routine tasks. If you want to be wealthy or you want this worldly wealth, you can't take it with you, this worldly wealth. So it is like a tiger to you. You are in the dream that you can collect this and that. But try to be a medium, a servant to the Lord God. If you take money or worldly things, distribute them to those who require them because this world is full of sadness.
It is ruining the seed of mankind. I know personally that many have left those realities, the truth. They have thrown them behind the curtains, because they do not know about it. So they say the churches are very wrong. The people are very wrong. Their laws are very bad. They kill the sentiments of the children.

Jesus was not wrong. Nor is he wrong. The Madonna is not wrong. But their preachers are wrong. It is very important to understand about the Lord and the Lords. If you will say that you believe in Mohammed and not in Jesus, you will go to HELL. I am not propagating wrong things to you. If you do not believe in Moses and believe in Jesus and Mohammed, you will also go to HELL. Therefore you say that we BELIEVE in all the PROPHETS.

What is the MEANING of SALVATION, the not yet happened sins or the happened sins? You do not know what you have done in your past. You have written something wrong in your past (in the Book of Life). So, surrender to the prophet. 'La illaha illallah, Mohammadan RASULALLAH'.

Without seeing the rasulallah you can't be forgiven. He is our only Salvation. He can give salvation to us. He will purify us. He will clean us. Thy, God, has given the power to him to clean us. Mohammed is the witness for us. Mohammed will be the purifier for us. Forgive our Sins:

Only Jesus can forgive our sins. When that person met Jesus and said: 'You said I am healed and my leprosy disappeared. It was due to my sin. Where have my sins gone?' Jesus said to that ill, sick person: 'I have forgiven your sins. I have purified you. You have become a purified being through me. Your sins have been taken away.'

A woman, a prostitute, cleaned Jesus, washed his feet and said to him: 'Oh God, forgive my sin.' Lord God said to Jesus: 'She washed your feet, do you know? She cleaned your body with her hair. She did not wash your body, she washed the heart of your God.' So Jesus said to her: 'Dear lady, at the day of the judgement, you will sit to my right. You have been purified. All your sins have been forgiven.'

Krishna said: 'Oh Arjuna, SURRENDER to me, nobody can give you SALVATION. I have come to give you salvation. I will remove all your sins.' The Lord of the Lords will come very soon. He will be the PUNISHER. This time he will be the punisher of those who claim of themselves that they punished him. So they will be nowhere. This is the truth. He will slay them, he will kill them. Which type of killing?

The killing of the SPIRIT. That spirit will go on to hell, the hell of sorrow. Because they blamed him (Jesus); they blamed his creator. But this time he will be the punisher. He will be the judge for all human beings. Of course, you have noticed the gasoline. You burn that gasoline? It is the taste of hell to those ancient spirits of the dinosaurs. They are burned there. Many times they mix in the air and then pour down to Mother Earth. And again they become oil and then again they turn into that. That is the hell for them. For man it is the same thing. You burn the coal, which is like a stone. You burn the wood, take out the fire from the burning wood. They are the remains, the husk. Burning is to take out the spirit. The stones have fire inside, they become like coal. Those who have become worshipers of the stones become like coal, to burn, so the spirit will move away from them.

This is the meaning and TRUTH of HELL. When the spirit will not be with them, automatically they will be swooning. Swooning means to be nowhere. That is the hell. If you exist, that is heaven. Eternity means the existence. In this world there are two states of man: Happiness and sadness, sorrow and pleasure. They are opposite of each other. There is certainty also. That is known as the rejoicing. To rejoice is very different. You feel the taste, but you are not the taste. It is a taste, the taste of bitterness, the taste of sweetness. That taste on one level is heaven and at another level is hell.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914121-HELL