*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914276-Studies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#914276 added June 28, 2017 at 2:24am
Restrictions: None
Studies
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

The girl in the fish tank, sleeping. I kinda liked this pic, used it for a story a long time ago but decided to change the pic again. But it’s nice and reminded me of earlier years doing homework, staying up very late to study for finals or psychology exams or whatever. Falling asleep over books. What a drag! Those were the days. I started smoking during those finals in high school. I had the (wrong) notion it would help my studies if I smoked during the intervals I had time to rest. So I started at the age of 16/17 while studying for my first high school diploma. I graduated and worked for a year while living together with my then-boyfriend. I started school again after that one year so I could go to university and study psychology. Which I did. Those times lasted three years, then I quit the boyfriend and the studies. I only picked them up years later (the study, not the boyfriend *BigSmile*) and finished university at the age of 31. Since I worked all those years in between and during my university years I had no loan, so I was not in debt for thousands of euros. Very grateful for that because it can ruin your start as a professional to have a debt that high. I always was an easy learner and student, studying came natural to me. So I became a Theoretical Psychologist, the philosopher among psychologists. I still benefit from that study. It taught me to write essays and to do research which I still do today to some extent. It introduced me to social sciences and philosophy for which I am grateful.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914276-Studies