*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914645-Dance-change-and-lesson
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#914645 added July 3, 2017 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Dance, change, and lesson
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Motivational Monday! Humor writer Dave Barry , born on this day in 1947, once said "Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance." When have you gotten up and taken a chance to dance with your writing?

It’s been a while since I have danced with my writing. The last few months were busy writing for Rising Stars project (assignments) and before that a Horizon Winter course. I think it’s been 6 months or so since I took part in contests and wrote anything substantial besides blogs. Oops, has it been that long? *Blush* My plan was to start writing again for two longer stories during this summer, but I think GOT got in the way. So in August, I don’t have time either. Perhaps later. I hope to refine my blogging capacity a bit in the coming period. My main man Fivesixer is my main example, my model for writing blogs. I really wished I could write like him, his blogs, although not frequent in numbers, are awesome; they really dance off the page. They are witty and very funny. Hopefully one day my blogs will dance too, although of corse I have to develop my own voice in blogging. But I am still a beginner, so there is hope my writing and my blogging will improve. And perhaps, one day they will dance. *BigSmile*



*Right*Prompt: Real contentment must come from within. You and I cannot change or control the world around us, but we can change and control the world within us. ~ Warren Wiersbe. What do you have to say about this subject? What is your opinion?(BCoFs)

I agree partly with this statement. Indeed, real contentment comes from within, but there are parameters outside us that contribute to the contentment. Outside influences are of importance in how you feel, how you behave, how you interact with others in the world. Changing and controlling outside or even inside is both difficult but not impossible. Sometimes it’s better to change things, outside or in, but sometimes it’s best to leave it be and watch what’s happening without so much interfering. It all depends on the situation.



*Right* Prompt: “If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.” From Buddhist Vision’s video. What are your thoughts on this and do you think every hurt can be a lesson?

No, not every hurt can be a lesson. You have to open yourself for the lesson in the hurt. Sometimes the hurt is so overwhelming you cannot go passed it, and therefore you cannot see the lesson. But it’s there every time for you to find it.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914645-Dance-change-and-lesson