*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914717-Picnic-scent-and-holiday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#914717 added July 4, 2017 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Picnic, scent, and holiday
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Talk Tuesday! Tell us what your ideal picnic or barbecue would consist of. Setting, food, friends (if applicable), activities, etc.

My ideal picnic would be with my lover in the park next to my house. It would be sunny, lots of activities and people in the park. We would bring a blanket, and little snacks and drinks and plenty of water. We would make sure we would bring the newspapers (we are avid newspaper readers) and two books with us. We would pick a spot under some trees in the shade and have a marvelous time. This time I would leave my dog at home because he would bark his little head off every time he spots another dog. That would spoil the fun. So for an hour of 3 or 4, we would be happy in the park. I think I am going to suggest this to him for the weekend of my birthday the end of July. This would be so much fun!!



*Right*Write a blog entry using the following title for inspiration " The Dreamer's Scent" (BCoFs)

The Dreamer’s Scent. I dream of my new found lover. Lately, we are weekends together and mostly one day and night during the week. He smells nice, his own scent mixed with douche gel and deodorant. Just a manly smell I like very much. In my dreams, he is with me all the time, so naturally, I miss him when he is not around. It’s funny, but I love to have him around the house although it’s been thirty years of living alone. This time in my life I love it to be together at his or my house. I miss his presence when he is not around. I miss his scent, his face, his body, his wild hair and beautiful blue eyes. I miss his hands on my body. It’s only been two months into the relationship but this time it’s different. This time it’s for keeps.



*Right*Prompt: If you were to create your very own holiday or celebration, what would it be and how would you celebrate it? (BC)

I created my own holiday only two weeks ago. We went for long distance walks for 6 days in my own country. Daytrips of 15 to 20 kilometers per day with a little day rucksack, walking shoes and plenty of water. We had the route in little booklets with us. They were marvelous routes and we discovered once more how beautiful The Netherlands really is when you step aside from the beaten path. Nature is gorgeous, even in a small country like The Netherlands. We went by train to our destination, did the walk, passed quaint little villages along the way and returned to another railway station where we took the train back to my place. It was very nice and we had a very good time. This was the first holiday in two years for me, so I was happy to have a real break.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914717-Picnic-scent-and-holiday