*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914884-Shopping-pockets-and-freedom-of-speech
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#914884 added July 7, 2017 at 5:21am
Restrictions: None
Shopping, pockets, and freedom of speech
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1994, Amazon.com was founded in Seattle, Washington under the name "Cadabra." Will shopping online ever fully replace buying stuff from stores?

Although I do shop a lot online I don’t think and surely don’t hope that “normal” shopping will ever be replaced. I like to have shops open and available in the streets. It’s lively and vibrant and it makes an area in the center of a city or in shopping malls alive. Without it, the city is dead and abandoned. But that means shops have to do their best to get customers. They have to have an online website apart from the actual physical store. And they have to have a good marketing plan to stay on top of their buyers. Buyers are less loyal to one shop these days, so shops have to have a good strategy in how to keep their clients.



*Right*Different age brackets approach pockets differently, so with that in mind... what's in your pocket? What might be in a 16-year boy's pocket? What might be in a 24-year woman's pocket? Or a 76-year-old man's pocket? Have fun! (BCOFs)

A 16-year old boy may have stones in his pockets, he found in Nature. A 24-year old woman will have an I-phone in her pocket to keep track of all social media and a 76-year old man will have a handkerchief in his pocket to pick and wipe his running nose. *BigSmile*



*Right*"In today's climate of divisiveness has many champions of the First Amendment on edge. It's difficult to handicap what the current political environment is going to do for free expression." What's your take on this quote? Agree or Disagree. (BC)

I think the public is so critical these days they will hold people and politicians accountable for freedom of speech. With all the social media in the free world it is hard to silence the ordinary citizen.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914884-Shopping-pockets-and-freedom-of-speech