*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914942-Creation-Saturday-New-Alien--Grandma-Had-Secrets-Coffee
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#914942 added July 8, 2017 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: New Alien , Grandma Had Secrets, Coffee
Saturday, July 8, 2017


The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
You've discovered a new (animal, plant, alien, or other) species, and...

A Purple Alien

It was just another hot summer morning, so I decided to take the trash to the dumpster and then go for a walk around the block. I noticed a purple creature looking lost, he or rather it--I couldn't determine the gender--looked like a gray alien except his complexion was a shade between lavender and lilac. I smiled and waved, and the lavender humanoid waved back.


"Could you help me?" The alien asks.

I said, "Yes." After all, it isn't often that I meet a lavender alien in the alley or even in my neighborhood. "What do you need?"

"A place to hide from a Purple People Eater."

So I took him into my apartment and put him in the spare bedroom. After all, what Purple People Eater is going to look in my bedroom for a Purple Person.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1696
It's Creation Saturday, create something with the title "Grandma Had Secrets".

Grandma Had Secrets

Grandma had secrets
you could tell it when she smiled;
sometimes she shared her cooking secrets
with a grandchild.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1211
I was reading an article about coffee and it's affect on your body when I wondered what people typically have as a routine to get their body stimulated each day. Yup, I'm talking about bowel movements.
I've included the link I was reading. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2017/03/coffee-makes-poop/
Let's discuss tastefully your routine and its success rate.

It's an interesting article, and, while, it may be true for 53% of the women it not true for the other 47%. I'm one of the 47%. I sure that if coffee worked on my bowels I'd be a lot more regular then I am. Of course, I have drunk coffee most of my life--I'm not sure when I started--so maybe that's why it doesn't work on my bowels. I would think if it worked on my bowels coffee would make me fart, but beans and some green vegetables work better the coffee to cause me to fart and poop.





© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914942-Creation-Saturday-New-Alien--Grandma-Had-Secrets-Coffee