*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915172-Tuesday-Talk-Ice-Cream-Something-to-Make-Me-Happy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#915172 added July 11, 2017 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Talk: Ice Cream, Something to Make Me Happy
Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg."
Snoop Dogg

The Talk Tuesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Argue amongst yourselves about the best flavor of ice cream...unless you can convince us there's a better frozen treat.

Ice Cream

What flavor of ice cream is best?
There isn't an ice cream flavor
that I can resist,
but If I must chose,
which one is the best;
I have to admit
that any ice cream
with chocolate in it
is better then the rest.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1214
Among the three things of something to love, something to do, or something to hope for, which one can bring the most happiness to you, and in what ways are the three related?

Something to Make Me Happy

What something will make me happy?
Is it something to love?
Is it something to do?
Is it something to hope for?


Happiness is a spiritual attribute, with material components. Love is a spiritual attribute, with material components. Action--something to do--is a material attribute, with spiritual components. Hope is a spiritual attribute, with both material and spiritual components. All three work in conjunction to create contentment, joy, and happiness. Individually each one of the three can create moments of contentment, happiness, or joy.

What makes me happy? Writing (something to do) makes me happy. Items (symbols of something to love) that remind me of family and friends passed on make me happy. These items can be anything, right now I have three on or near my computer. Those things are (1) a photo of 'Abdu'l-Baha, (2) my Mother's pink prayer beads, and (3) a leather medicine bag (handmade by a Native American friend). Reading the scriptures and prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, The Bab, and 'Abdu'l-Baha makes me happy because the give me something to hope for.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915172-Tuesday-Talk-Ice-Cream-Something-to-Make-Me-Happy