*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916063-Earths-First-Human-Poet-and-An-Arsenal-of-Books
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#916063 added July 24, 2017 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
Earth's First Human Poet and An Arsenal of Books
Monday, July 24, 2017

 Dawn Song of The First Human Poet  (E)
Celebrating the Vernal Equinox
#1983483 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1227
Who do you imagine could have been the world’s first poet? An alien, a female, a Neanderthal, a ghost? See what you can envision and elaborate on. It can be fiction or any other type of writing..

The First Human Poet

Who do I think was the first human poet? This is something I've meditated on for several years. I've written two poem about it, in one I portrayed the first poet as a woman in Africa and in the other I didn't give the poet any specific gender. After reviewing these poem, and more meditation on the subject, I think the first poet sing praise to the Unknowable Creator somewhere along the migration root that took our ancestors from Africa to the fertile crescent. What he or she looked like is of no importance because poetry is proof of the human soul.


 The Bones of Poets  (ASR)
The lines written by poets inspire humanity
#2103655 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1712
“Doctor Who: You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! (from Tooth and Claw in Season 2)” ― Russell T. Davies Your thoughts on this quote.

An Arsenal of Books

Books are weapons because they make people think! They reveal different points of view and cultures to the reader. The give a person a chance to see through the eyes of others, in many cases people they wouldn't meet in their normal day to day life. A library gives us access to different political and religious opinions or experiences. A library gives people a chance to search for truth and come to their own opinions rather then depending on a cleric or political leader to give them a opinion. This is why many dictators and powerful people are afraid of books. This is why books are burned because people are afraid of the knowledge they contain. Knowledge is more powerful the even an atomic bomb because it can change the world without destroying lives.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916063-Earths-First-Human-Poet-and-An-Arsenal-of-Books