*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916214-Reading-minds
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#916214 added July 27, 2017 at 5:07am
Restrictions: None
Reading minds?
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Would you want the ability to read people's minds? Why or why not?

No. I certainly wouldn’t want to be able to read people’s minds. I think what you think is first of all, private and if you choose to keep it a secret you must be able to do so, second…thoughts are overrated. Not every thought is something you should pay attention to. They are no more true than what you choose to say or do for that matter. Furthermore, it would be very annoying to constantly read people’s mind so I don’t want to be bothered with it. People choose or don’t choose to share thoughts with one and other, that’s their freedom. I wouldn’t want to mess with that. And I certainly wouldn’t want others to read my mind. My mind is full of odd stuff, not very interesting to others. Sometimes I can’t even be bothered with what I think. *BigSmile*

Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916214-Reading-minds