*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916281-Friday-July-28-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#916281 added July 29, 2017 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
Friday, July 28, 2017
Istiqlál (Independence), 17 Kalimát (Words) 174 Badi - Friday, July 28, 2017 CE

"Glory be unto Thee, O Lord my God! I beg Thee to forgive me and those who support Thy Faith. Verily, Thou art the sovereign Lord, the Forgiver, the Most Generous. O my God! Enable such servants of Thine as are deprived of knowledge to be admitted into Thy Cause; for once they learn of Thee, they bear witness to the truth of the Day of Judgment and do not dispute the revelations of Thy bounty. Send down upon them the tokens of Thy grace, and grant them, wherever they reside, a liberal share of that which Thou hast ordained for the pious among Thy servants. Thou art in truth the Supreme Ruler, the All-Bounteous, the Most Benevolent."
The Báb1

All the prayers revealed by The Bab are encouraging and positive, even when they as for forgiveness. Asking forgiveness is important because it reveals the seeker's resolve to find the salvation. Forgiveness also reveals the believers faith without which moving forward in ones chosen spiritual path would be difficult and, almost, impossible.


Goals Accomplished This Week
Posted at "Weekly Goals

*BoxCheckB* Prepare template for Game of Thrones
*BoxCheckR* Poems in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose finished 49, 50, 52 (July 24, 2017)
*BoxCheck* 5 of reviews for 7/24/17
*BoxCheckR* Poems in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose finished 51, 53, 54, 55, 56 (July 25, 2017)
*BoxCheckB* 7 of reviews for 7/25/17
*BoxCheckR* Poems in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose finished 58, 60, 61 (July 26, 2017)
*BoxCheck* 7 of reviews for 7/26/17
*BoxCheckR* 5 of reviews for 7/27/17
*BoxCheckB* Poems in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose finished 63, 64 (July 28, 2017)
*BoxCheckR* 3 of reviews for 7/28/17

August is coming up, which means the Game of Thrones and a new adventure in "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS. The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is a South American virtual vacation that sounds like fun. If I do participate in that, I'll have to set some priorities and writing time limits. Right now I am working on 200 poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty with a deadline of October 22. I have until Sunday or Monday to decide if I am able to participate. If I do decide to participate in the South American vacation than I have to make it clear, I may not be able to post every day.

August Priority List

A and B Priorities

*BulletBr* Work on and complete several poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose.
*BulletBr* Work on Game of Throne prompts and submit by deadline.
*BulletBr* Blog entries
*BulletBr* Reviews

"Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1717: July 29, 2017 - Creative Saturday prompt: Wedding Bands - Ivy entwined gold leaves etched into golden circles: love given forever returns. Write a story or poem about these wedding bands. Is the couple newly weds, are they celebrating their fiftieth anniversary, or is a widow/widower remembering a spouse who has passed on?

Tetragrammaton was supposed to be poem number 63 of 200 dedicated to The Blessed Beauty; however, I cannot seem to come up with a beginning. Instead of stressing over the subject, I am going to put this idea aside for a while and write a different poem for number 63. Poet's Note: This is the second time I have changed a poem idea because I had difficulty wringing the poem - see "At the Beginning of a New Week: July 23-29, 2017.

Footnotes
1  Bahái Words for July 28, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916281-Friday-July-28-2017