*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916421-Babas-Teachings
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#916421 added July 31, 2017 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Babas' Teachings
Babas' Teachings to realize GOD is simple.

His teaching is Right Life (SWADHARMA) which means Devotion And Discrimination.

Right Life comprises following Physical, Moral and Spiritual Disciplines.

Physical Discipline
Take care of the Body.
Decide how much to eat, how much to drink, how much to Sleep, how much sex and extra activity.

Have a professional duty.
Earn money to maintain Life and family. Look after your dependents.

Moral Discipline
Follow the 26 divine virtues mentioned in the first three verses of 16th Chapter of Bhagavad Gita.

Do not harm people.

Use discrimination and help people at the time of need.

Contribute at least 10 percent of your income to the needy people, educational institutions, students etc.

Save 30 percent of your income to use that amount at the time of need.

Begin charity from the home, neighbors.

Make your mind strong.The strong mind is the link between two worlds which enables human being to face their duties with serenity and to enter upon his search for God.

Read the Books like Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavata, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Books On Buddha, Christ, Mohammad and other spiritual personalities.

Spiritual Discipline
Devote maximum time in God worship.
Meditate on him, in the beginning with form and try to go beyond form.
If you go on passing your time on meditating on God, God will come in a flash.

If you see God or Truth, all your problems will be solved and no re-birth in the world. After God realization also the soul immediately will not leave this gross body. It stays in the body so long as one enjoys prarabdha. Prarabdha is the accumulation of your deeds in your past life. When balance is not left, no rebirth.

Shivapuri Baba died on January 28, 1963. His final message was: "Live Right Life, Worship God. That is all. Nothing more." He took a drink of water then said "Gaya" (I'm gone), laid down on his right side and passed away. His teaching of right living involved duty, morality, and worship. The sole purpose of human life was to find the Ultimate Truth, or God, and to this end a certain code of life was required—a spiritual, moral, and intellectual order.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916421-Babas-Teachings