*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916355-LEARNING-TIRELESSLY
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#916355 added July 30, 2017 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
LEARNING TIRELESSLY...
One only learns when one listens without his mind distracting him.
This is how you learned quickly when you were child.
Let’s start our journey towards learning again.
For getting, better living learning is required.
The best use of the human brain can be developed when you are just open to learning without any previous knowledge blocking your way towards new learning.
If we keep learning, we never get the feeling of getting old, we never get tired, it is like a play of moment where you are simply being a player who wants to become better player with every game.
His interest is playing and learning like a child, not winning.
You can be a childlike player In your business, profession, career, politics, sports, relationship and for personal growth playing as learner is essential.
Learning is never a destination, it is always a tireless journey.
Your stress in your journey because you take your goal as destination.
If the people are determined to learn then anywhere and in any situation they ready to learn, learning is the solution.
Learning depends on patience, practice and willingness.
Learning is easiest thing one can do till your ego does not play the game of resistance, doubts and judgments.

Some important points to understand learning:
~ Life becomes difficult without a quiet mind. We cannot imagine life without rest of the mind.
~ Learning is a symbolism that you are alive.
~ It is learning which generates new learning and your growth not possible without learning.
~ Learning is useful to come out from sorrow, depression, and boredom. It gets you respect and love.
~ One never stops learning. Learning is a lifetime process and it is learning which keeps one motivated.
~ Learning helps you in self-development, it uplifts you and makes you a better person than the last moment.

Quotes by great souls regarding Learning:

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. ~ “Bruce Lee”

“Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.” ~ Confucius

“Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” ~ Jim Rohn

“This life is a process of learning.” ~ Lauryn Hill

“Learning happens in the minds and souls, not in the databases of multiple-choice tests.” ~ Ken Robinson

All success and happiness are due to learning. We have to keep learning on each day. So live as a student and not as a teacher. A good teacher is the one who a good student, so stay aware to stay blessed.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916355-LEARNING-TIRELESSLY