*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916496-DAY-1720-August-1-2017--Prompt-and-Updates
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#916496 added August 1, 2017 at 7:18am
Restrictions: None
DAY 1720 August 1, 2017 Prompt and Updates.
BCOF Insignia

Thank you Whata SpoonStealer for the beautiful purple awardicon that graces my Blog Cover!

DAY 1720 August 1, 2017
Prompt:
Do you follow all the twitter trash talk that seems to be the political norm these days? Do you think this is going to continue to be a political norm with our future leaders?


No, I don't follow the twitter trash talk of the President and other politicians. I don't think anyone has the right to insult people just because they don't agree with the politicians that are posting this garbage. This isn't the way adults in power should conduct themselves.

I hope it's not going to be a political norm with our future leaders. Unfortunately, a new standard has been set and I don't see it going away anytime soon.


Time for an update:

This is the first Blog entry I've made in four months! *Shock2* I was just too sick and weak. Finally, after surgery and 8 weeks of IV antibiotics, I'm feeling so much better! Thank you for all your prayers, you guys are great!

This is such old news now. My story,"Canada, eh? won Honourable Mention in the Quill Awards for Best Political Opinion! I was stunned!
Image for use by Honorable Mentions in the 2016 Quill Awards


On to the more recent stuff:
I have left the NAG and am now a member of Leading Lights. I've opened my own forum "Reviewing with River I hope you will check it out. I may have picked a bad time to open with GOT just starting. *FacePalm*


There is a Forum Discussion going on for August and I hope some of you will join in! Each participant will receive 1000 GPs at the end of the month.

Eventually, I will need judges. Any Volunteers?

My biggest worry at the moment is building up the bank. I'm offering an MB of your choice for 40,000 (or more GPs.30, 000 will go directly to the bank!


I have finished my morning coffee and brought you up to date a bit. Onward to my Power Breakfast, guaranteed to help me gain weight while putting me in a diabetic coma.

Have a great August first!

River *Heart*



© Copyright 2017 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916496-DAY-1720-August-1-2017--Prompt-and-Updates