*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916957-LIVING-A-NON-CONTEXTUAL-LIFE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#916957 added August 7, 2017 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
LIVING A NON CONTEXTUAL LIFE
Today we live in in a non contextual Times. More and more people are having material things which are supposed to improve the quality of their lives but it has not lead to a life which is more meaningful in a real way. Parents say I give you the best education with all our sacrifices so you may earn well. If you earn well you can have whatever you want and you will be happy. This is the only value that seems to make sense . Of course we believe we are doing our duty whatever that may be.

Almost 90 percent of all those who work for a living don't like their jobs. We do it because it gives us resources to get what we want. How come.? And we spend the majority of our day working and.doing things.we.don't like. The work is itself divided into so many small segments that we can't find meaning or completion of what we do.... This was the gift of the industrial revolution. Now we have the information revolution..........

The WHY of anything.... All creatures have a context of their living and each has a clear cut role in the grand drama we call life. In the case of a human being he has has been given the faculty of the mind to find out. A person who does not know why she is doing what she is doing is like a living corpse. Dead within. The WHY gives the meaning of life. It gives a passion to live. If this meaning is missing then she wanders around till death comes. Today in this age of development there are millions of walking corpses. Look at yourself.....
There is a problem here. We follow the mind to find meaning and we find things. Few follow the heart. It is the heart which asks why am I doing this.It says I want to be happy doing this. It also tell you what it wants to do but we do not listen to it. So you have things but no meaning. To follow what the heart is saying requires courage. It does not say I want to make this much money..... It just says I want to do this. Only if you pick it up you can find meaning.

Money.. Money cannot be a goal in life as most of us try to make out.. Money always follows the superior performance born out out of passion and context. It is incidental to the process not the goal . This you don't seem to understand.. . This the parents have mislead us on and we carry the pattern.
The yogis known the great potentialities of the human something science cannot venture into. We are all under-performers. We are also rans. Many are running under the umbrella of spirituality having lost their way and meaning. Don't be one of them. Spiritual life takes us closer to our potentiality and closer to our context in life so we may begin to live again.
In this close knit interdependent design of the great one anything your heart loves will find meaning only if you give to it and feed it. Then you became a part of the great design not separate from it....you give to connect. If your motivation is to take there is a great disconnect and isolation......
May you have the courage to follow the song of your heart.
Love and blessings always

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916957-LIVING-A-NON-CONTEXTUAL-LIFE