*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917420-Marine-Life-and-other-odds-and-ends
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#917420 added August 13, 2017 at 10:37am
Restrictions: None
Marine Life and other odds and ends
August 13th Rise and shine we’ve got a road trip, you can snooze on the way if you need after last night.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductDetail-g312741-d12577381-Full_Day_T...
Overview
Book a Full Day Tour to Mundo Marino and discover one of the most important entertainment complexes in Argentina, First Theme Park installed in the country and also the largest Oceanarium in South America.
Located in San Clemente del Tuyú, Partido de la Costa, Mundo Marino hosts wonders of nature and skills performed by dolphins, sea lions and orca, as much as penguins, birds and fishes, all located in areas that recreate their natural habitat.


Quote: "Argentina claims sovereignty over part of Antarctica, the Falkland Islands (Spanish: Islas Malvinas), and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands". reference:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina. Argentina is a Federal Republic and the eighth largest country in the world.

A Book to remember: Iguazu Falls, A Photographic Journey by Paul Chesterfield http://www.blurb.com/books/1421797-iguazu-falls-a-photographic-journey The link is a preview of the book which is priced at $172.00. A very pricey book also a very beautiful book. Iquazu Falls are waterfalls on the
Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones and the Brazilian state of Parana. It is the largest waterfall system in the world.

Part of today's journey was simply the trip to Mundo Marina. The road followed the South Atlantic Ocean partway. The wild country we traveled trough on modern highways was beautiful. I have downloaded Spanish guitar music onto my kindle so I could listen to it on the journey.

The Marina was fun. We saw parrots, performing goats, sea lions, under water tanks with marine life displayed, sheep, penguins, manta rays, dolphins and performing orcas. a special presentation was the real ark with animals loading up the ramp by twos.

It was a great trip. Now we can rest up for the next stop.

Merit Badge in Just Because
[Click For More Info]

In validation of your comments on my blogs! *^*Smile*^*


© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917420-Marine-Life-and-other-odds-and-ends