*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919825-Tuesday-Thoughts-on-Overcoming-Weaknesses-and-other-things
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#919825 added September 5, 2017 at 1:56pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Thoughts on Overcoming Weaknesses and other things
Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I have 150 poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty finished. I have 50 poems to complete on or before October 22, which is 47 days from now. Even with the other projects I have going, I'm sure I can complete them by the deadline. I just need to focus on writing rather then any other distractions that come up. I know other distractions will appear because that is the way of life. I set a goal, and life attempts to distract me from completing the goal.


 Bicentenary Poems and Prose  (ASR)
Celebrating the two hundredth Anniversaries of The Birth of Baha'u'llah and The Bab
#2112404 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1268
“You have to use the strength to get to the weakness.” I heard this on the tennis channel. What do you make of it?

A weakness can indicate a potential failure and learning experience. In order, to know ones strengths a person has to know and admit his/her weaknesses. Knowing weaknesses is a lot different from admitting them. When an individual admits a weakness the person is on the way to overcoming it. A person can overcome a weakness through the strength that already exists or by building strength in the area of the weakness. Sometime this means building muscles, and sometimes it means educating the mind or strengthening the soul through prayer, scripture reading, and meditation.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919825-Tuesday-Thoughts-on-Overcoming-Weaknesses-and-other-things