*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919988-Friday-Contemplations-September-8-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#919988 added September 8, 2017 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Contemplations: September 8, 2017
Istiqlál (Independence), 1 ‘Izzat (Might) 174 Badi - Friday, September 8, 2017 CE
Feast of ‘Izzat

"A kindly tongue is the lodestone of the hearts of men. It is the bread of the spirit, it clotheth the words with meaning, it is the fountain of the light of wisdom and understanding."
Bahá’u’lláh1

It's the Feast Day of ‘Izzat (Might), and I'm contemplating the changes I have to make for the next nineteen days. Until yesterday, I kept two online journals/blogs on writing.com. I also have an off site blog that I post to. On Thursday, I didn't get an entry made in any blog, which was my own fault. As a results, I contemplated the reason and come to the conclusion that keeping more the two blog, along with reviewing and other writing, is just too time consuming. Therefore, I will cut the blog entries down to one or two per day.


The plan, as of today, is to attempt to post to this blog every day, and to the offsite blog, at least, every-other-day. That may change as time moves on, if it does then I will adjust the posting schedule to fit the circumstances. Another issue I'm having is responding to blog prompts. Sometime I can think of a response, and sometimes I stare at the prompt without thinking of a response. I suspect the problem is here concerns other writing projects I'm working on. I'm able to come up with ideas for them and write, if I can't come up with a response to a prompt then I'll write something else.

Reading Baha'u'llah's Writings

Honey dew condensed
On leaves of the Tree of Life
Quench my spirit's thirst

Peace roses refresh
Morning air of God's new day
Rouse seekers from sleep

Jazz ensemble sings
Gospel music revealing
The Glory of God

Rainbows dance across
Dark clouds of dawn scattering
The forces of night

Silk woven cotton
United in molecules
Of satin fabric

Footnotes
1  Bahái Words for September 8, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919988-Friday-Contemplations-September-8-2017