*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920608-Humanity-is-A-Successful-Species
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#920608 added September 19, 2017 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Humanity is A Successful Species
Tuesday, September 19, 2017

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
e. e. cummings

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1282
Do you think we humans are successful as species? If so, what aspects of humans have made us a successful species?

Are humans successful as a species? Humans have survived numerous threats in the past by moving forward. First, the human race migrated out of Africa to inhabit every climate and ecosystem on the planet. Second, humanity rose from hunter gathers to farmers to city states to nations, and in the twenty-first century we are on the verge of creating planetary government and culture. Every nation and individual will be able to participate as equal partners to the rest of the planet.


The stress that the human species is going through now, is similar to a teenager maturing into an adult. We, the human species, have to give up concepts of the past that no longer assist in our survival. Once we have left the selfishness of our teenage years behind, and accepted the responsibilities of a mature species we will thrive and move forward to greater heights of glory.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920608-Humanity-is-A-Successful-Species