*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921773-Extrasensory-Perception-or-Intuition
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#921773 added October 9, 2017 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
Extrasensory Perception or Intuition
Monday, October 9, 2017

"The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become."
Gisele Bundchen

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1303
What do you think about ESP, in general? Do you know someone who has it? If you are the one with the ESP, do you sense things that happen either before they happen or after when you had no inkling about them happening? If you do or did, is this a regular occurrence or a random event?

Extrasensory Perception

What is ESP? ESP or Extrasensory Perception is defined as a "sixth sense", which is beyond the five physical senses of taste, touch, sight, sound, or smell and, may come from "second, or alternate reality."1 This information might give a person a glimpse future, past, and/or present.2 My personal definition of ESP is intuition or gut feeling, and I suspect that it is either a sixth sense humans developed to survive in a hostile environment or it, in some way, connects the human soul to the physical body.


Do I know someone who has it? I think every human being has an intuition that can, and will, warn them of danger or help them in someway. The problem is that most people do not listen to it. They ignore their intuition until after it is too late. Once they realize they had on inkling of something, they wish they had listened to their intuition. Sometimes they listen to their intuition the next time it whispers to them and sometimes they do not. People who listen to their intuition the first time or learn to listen to it are better equipped for survival.

Have I ever experienced this phenomenon? I have experienced intuition. Sometimes I have paid attention to it, which always makes me happy. Sometime I have ignored it, which cause regrets. In order, to listen to it I have to pause, and think about what I just felt instead of going ahead with a decision I made before intuition spoke.

Footnotes
1  https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/e/esp_extrasensory_perception.html
2  ibid


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921773-Extrasensory-Perception-or-Intuition