*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922918-Motivational-Monday-Goals-and-Other-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#922918 added October 30, 2017 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Goals and Other Thoughts
Kamál (Perfection ), 15 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 174 B.E. - Monday, October 30, 2017

Do I or don't I, want to participate in NaNoWriMo this year? Today, the answer is no, but that may change before Wednesday, November 1. I have a novel, plot, and characters posted in "NaNoWriMo 2020, however, I don't think I want to work on that this year. If I do participate in NaNoWriMo, I think I'll write some short stories or articles. I have to decide before November 1, so that I can create a book to contain the items. Maybe I'll write some short stories and articles.


Goals for the Week of 10/30/17-11/3/17
posted on "Weekly Goals

*Box* Review, at least, 4 items a day with, at least, 1 written by a newbie.
*Box* Respond to, at least, 1 blog prompt each day.
*Box* Complete story/poem/essay and/or activity for "Invalid Item.
*Box* Submit, at least, 1 item to a contest.
*Box* Read 1 of the 4 books I have started:
         The Dawn-Breakers: Nabíl’s Narrative of the Early Days of the Bahá’í Revelation
         The Dragon Book
         The Summons of the Lord of Hosts
         The Fellowship of the Ring

After writing the first paragraph and posting my goals on "Weekly Goals, I decided that I would like to participate in NaNoWriMO. Therefore, I created the title "The World According to Snow", with the genre "Short Stories and Articles". Synopsis: "The World According to Snow is a combination of short stories and articles. Some of these items will be religious and spiritual, while others will be based on personal memories or responses to prompts." Excerpt: "I will post something here between November 1 and November 3." I'm still not enthused, but that could be because I'm depressed. I'm going to create the book anyway and see how November goes. I changed the genre to Personal, Women's, and Art. Maybe I should have put religious or spiritual, as one of those.






© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922918-Motivational-Monday-Goals-and-Other-Thoughts