*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925407-Saturday-Planning-December-16-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#925407 added December 17, 2017 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Saturday Planning: December 16, 2017
Jalál (Glory), 5 Masá’il (Questions) 174 B.E. - Saturday, December 16, 2017

I am going to attempt to plan my writing and other activities on a weekly basis. I know that all sorts of issues could raise their heads above the fog of the future, and cause interruptions or delays. If they do, I will deal with them as they come up. I just need to place my trust in God, and accept any delay or interruption in my weekly goal-plan as God's will. I know that, with prayer, everything will work out. I encountered a number of unexpected issues in the past twelve months that, with patience and the assistance of the Almighty, worked out for the best.


Weekly Goals
some to be posted in "Weekly Goals.

*BulletBr* Review a total of 28 items a week. If I have a minimum amount each week, it is easier to keep track because I can just check the e-mail about the number of reviews I did each day. Also, I don't have to keep tack, in my mind or writing them down, as I do them. All I have to do is make a note of the day's total, and add each day's total to that of the day before.

*BulletGr* Submit to a contest each week. I signed up for "I Write in 2018, which begins on Monday, January 1, and ends on Sunday, December 30. That is 52 weeks of writing and submitting to one contest a week, and reviewing an item written by another "I Write in 2018 participant. The word count has to be 2000 words or less and the rating 18+ or less.

*BulletO* Finish reading the series God Speaks Again1 by Kenneth E. Bowers. Once I have finished that series read the series The Purpose of Physical Reality2 by John Hatcher. Attempt to find a poem idea in each article that I can use to write a poetic entry in "My Life Is A Poem.

*BulletP* Clean off my computer desk and begin going through the storage boxes I have in my bedroom. I am not sure what is in those boxes, since I have not looked in them for the past two or three years. I do not want to have to lug them with me when I move again, or leave them for someone else to go through when I transcend into the next world.

*BulletB* Work on the stories, novels, and poems I need to rewrite or edit that are in my port.

*BulletG* Purchase a year's premium plus writing.com membership and create a website.

*BulletR* Finish books I have begun reading.

Footnotes
1  http://bahaiteachings.org/series/god-speaks-again
2  http://bahaiteachings.org/series/the-purpose-of-physical-reality


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925407-Saturday-Planning-December-16-2017