*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927796-Fun-Fact-Friday-Baby-Sitting
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#927796 added January 26, 2018 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Fact Friday: Baby Sitting
Friday, January 26, 2018

 Courtship of Angels  (13+)
Inspirational music
#2146943 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Fun Fact Friday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
On this day in 1950, the American Associated Insurance Companies issued the first baby sitter’s insurance policy. Tell us a babysitting horror story...where either you were the babysitter of some terribly behaved kids, or where you were the one torturing the poor sitter.

I have experienced both sides of the baby sitting issue, therefore, I sympathize with both the sitter and the children. The children I got paid to baby sit were always nice, respectful, and went to bed at their designated bedtime. My siblings and I were the same way when someone baby sit us. I did take care of one of my nieces once, and I had only one issue with her. I put her on the bed to take a nap (we didn't have a crib in the house) a few minutes later, I heard her crying. I went into the bedroom to see what was wrong, and found her upside down between the bed and the nightstand, with her little legs kicking. Thinking back, it was probably just as well we didn't have a crib in the house because she would have hit her head on the floor when she got out of the crib. The child was an Olympic champion at climbing out of cribs, there was no crib created she couldn't climb out of.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927796-Fun-Fact-Friday-Baby-Sitting