*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929609-TRUE-STATE-OF-BEINGNESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#929609 added February 28, 2018 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
TRUE STATE OF BEINGNESS..
State of being does not have any conviction, it needs courage to be with unknown. Courage has patience, awareness, fearlessness, acceptance, surrender, love, Godliness, etc. Courage has active acceptance of the moment/situation which pushes your stress away and put you back into your 'BEINGness'. It is only during your state of BEINGness, you are living life fully and even cutting your past karmas and that is the kind of grace you create to live your life blissfully without any resistance, this is the essence of life. Make yourself free of memories and anticipations of 'what you are' and 'what you are not', do not describe self in words and limit your 'BEINGness'. When you describe yourself, you are creating a boundary around you, and this boundary can only be built by past memories or future assumptions but not of your true self. Self description is your 'description of personal ego'. To be ego free, you need nothing, you have to understand that you are nobody and nobody is THAT. It simply means, 'you are THAT'. You need courage to be nothing, to drop the image and idea of being somebody and to see the world too is nothing (Illusion) and everyone is no-body (THAT).... just give it a try.

You always felt that courage is something difficult, it is not for you, it is an abnormal state for you and courage is only for few selected one. You even prevent your true views by not being aware of them, you hide behind anger, anxiety, aggression, ect by believing this emotions as natural state, courage is needed to go beyond this abnormalities. BEINGness is to be simple, free from anxiety, useless stressful imaginations, anger, aggression... Do you really need to love a happy life? Unless you don't know what 'life' is, it is difficult to come out of karmic circle of suffering.... Unless you know yourSELF, you will not be able to know 'what God IS'.... you will not be able to celebrate every moment... you will not know your purpose of 'BEING' on earth. BEINGness cannot be described in words, that is why we call it 'REALISATION'.. where real is seen 'AS IS'. BEINGness is warm in love and compassion, don't concern yourself with formulation and divide yourSELF with your true BEINGness.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929609-TRUE-STATE-OF-BEINGNESS