*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931380-Reshaping-the-World-and-Indifference
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#931380 added March 24, 2018 at 12:52pm
Restrictions: None
Reshaping the World, and Indifference
Saturday, March 24, 2018
The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1558
"We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead."~ Beyonce
Do you agree or disagree with Beyonce? What are good examples in your opinion of women taking the lead? Bad examples?

Reshaping the World

A woman's view of herself is important for several reasons. The two main reasons concerns a woman's family and her success. In order to succeed, an woman has to view herself as equal to her partners, and it does not matter if the male is a business partner or a man in her personal life. The second concerns her children, since she is the first teacher those children have she needs to think of herself as equal to their father. If a mother considers herself as unequal, and therefor to be looked down upon, her sons will (usually) consider all women that way. Her daughter will (most of the time) consider themselves as unequal and therefor lesser.

Women and men are the wings of civilization, so both of them must be equally strong in order for the bird of civilization to fly. Today, in many cases, women are consider unequal, and, therefore, are looked down upon (even by themselves); this leads to injustice in the family and the world. Women can help reshape civilization and the world to reflect equality and justice. However, in order to do this women must reshape their opinions of themselves. We, women, must begin viewing ourselves as equals, and find the inner strength, which is innate to our gender, so that we can reflect this strength to our children, partners, and the world.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1955
“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ― Elie Wiesel
Let this quote inspire you to write about indifference.

Indifference

Indifference is the perfect term for the opposite of love, art, faith, or life because it is an emotionless. Emotions, of some type, are attached to love and hate, art (beauty) and ugliness, faith and heresy, or life and death. When people are indifferent to any of these they have no emotional feeling of any type, which means they will not react in any way to any of these things.

One of the biggest problems with being indifferent is an uncaring attitude. This attitude helps fuel many of the ills present in modern civilization. Indifference does not imply detachment, because detachment means that you still care, but you will not let your emotions rule your life or your interaction with the rest of the world.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931380-Reshaping-the-World-and-Indifference