*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933492-singing-a-song-is-fun-to-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rhyssa
Rated: NPL · Book · Personal · #2150723
a journal
#933492 added April 26, 2018 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
singing a song is fun to do
Have you ever done karaoke? What kind of songs do you like to do? If you haven't... have you thought about it?

I have done karaoke. My problem is that while I know lots of songs, they tend not to be the recent songs that most karaoke bars play, so I have to go with oldies, and then, it all depends on if I can recognize that I know a song from the title, which sometimes isn’t the case. I don’t really recognize songs from the title or the artist. But if I hear it, I am likely to know it.

I do like to sing. Of course, I have a good ear for pitch, so that can be a problem in a group karaoke setting. And I’m kind of shy, so getting in front of everyone bugs me a bit. I think the last time I stayed in the background, wanting to be brave enough to since and not doing it. But I have been up on the stage singing for everyone before . . . it was the day and the company, I think. I have a better time if family’s around.

© Copyright 2018 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933492-singing-a-song-is-fun-to-do